Executive Reception Culinary Showcase
The Ag Innovation Showcase is a 3-day international conference at the Guthrie, September 9 – 11, 2019. The AIS is an international conference focused on the convergence of food, agriculture, medicine, and wellness. 700 will attend the event, including executives and principals from numerous Fortune 2000 companies. The Executive Reception will occur Tuesday, September 10th from 6:30 to 8:30. Prestige Chefs and Restaurateurs are invited to present at this event.
Larta Institute is a non-profit organization with a mission to “Feed, Fuel and Heal the world.” The organization works closely with innovators providing solutions in the sector of food and agriculture, energy and cleantech, and life sciences and healthcare. In its 25 years history, Larta Institute has consistently spotlighted a vast range of innovations from promoting earth-friendly, to the optimization of natural resources such as water, from the protection of biodiversity to the reduction of waste, from the role of foods in diet to the issues of food safety and the availability of nutritious and accessible food.
- Your appetizer/tasting must contain functional ingredients. Click here to see a short list list.
- Your appetizer/tasting must be prepared in a healthy manner. Click here for requirements and exclusions.
- We supply raw ingredients for your appetizers from the USFoods catalogue.
- Depending upon your appetizer/tasting, we may engage the Guthrie culinary team to do part of the preparation on your behalf as per your specifications.
- There will be 20 different appetizers/tastings, each of 350 servings. Chefs/Restaurateurs may elect to offer 700 servings if they desire.
- There is no cost to participate
- You will be given one 6’ x 30” skirted banquet table for your use.
- You may purchase one 36×92” retractable banner for $97.00 for use at your table and must provide camera-ready digital artwork no later than August 23. The retractable banner is yours to keep.
- Load-in will occur between 2:30 pm and 5:30 pm Tuesday, September 10. Patrons are expected from 6:30 to 8:30 but may linger to 9:30
Apply to be part of this exciting event below.